No one can resist this bundle! Perfect for family gatherings, celebrations, birthday parties, and corporate events! It includes a Mylos Mousse Cake and your choice of strudel. Pick from a variety of strudels flavors: Apple, Cherry Cheese, Apple Cheese, Apple Caramel & Blueberry Cheese.
- This cake serves 6-8 people. Cake measures 7" in diameter and 2" tall.
- Each strudel serves 4-5 slices. Strudels arrive unbaked. Each strudel is approximately 11" x 4" x 2.5" inches and weighs 2 lbs.
Mylos Mousse Cake: Family owned and operated in New York since 1993, the legendary Mylos Baking Corp. created this signature chocolate cake that is absolutely to-die-for! Made with a cookies & cream crust, filled with decadent belgian chocolate mousse, drizzled with chocolate ganache.
- Traditional Apple: From a century old recipe, our Traditional Apple Strudel has been a staple in the finest New York City restaurants. Crisp, hand sliced apples toasted with cinnamon sugar, layered with homemade streusel crumb & sweet raisins. It is hand rolled in our delicious, buttery thin pastry crust.
- Apple Cheese: Apple Cheese Strudel is one of our best sellers. Fresh sliced apples layered over our creamy sweet cheese. Homemade streusel crumb and sweet raisins line our delicately wrapped, buttery pastry crust.
- Cherry Cheese: The delectable combination of the creamy sweet cheese with the tartness of the cherry filling, wrapped in succulent, buttery layers of pastry dough, makes this strudel unparalleled. This strudel is to die for! Guaranteed to be the first dessert to disappear in any family gathering.
- Caramel Apple: Your childhood favorite Caramel Apple wrapped inside a Strudelicious strudel! Truly a match made in heaven!
- Blueberry Cheese: The perfect blend of sweet and juicy blueberries, paired with our signature creamy sweet cheese filling and wrapped in buttery layers of pastry dough and streusel crumb.This BERRY delicious strudel is made with fresh blueberries!
Cake Storage & Serving Guide:
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice.
- Store in refrigerator for 1 week or in freezer for 1 month.
- Remove plastic wrap and cake collar while cake is still frozen to ensure mouse stays intact.
- Keep covered in refrigerator overnight thaw or on countertop for 30 minute.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Strudle Storage, Baking, & Serving Guide:
- Upon receiving a strudel, immediately place in freezer.
- Strudels arrive frozen or cold and must be baked before consuming.
- Strudels may be stored in freezer for up to 1 month.
- Do not thaw strudel before baking.
- Remove plastic wrap from frozen strudel.
- Bake in tray provided at 375 degrees, on upper rack, for approximately 60 minutes, until the strudel is completely golden brown (rotate the strudel halfway through cooking time to ensure even baking).
- After removing from the oven, allow strudel to cool.
- Enjoy strudel paired with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream.
*Made In a facility containing eggs, milk, gluten, tree nuts, and peanuts*