- Each strudel serves 4-5 slices.
- Strudels arrive unbaked.
- Each strudel is approximately 11" x 4" x 2.5" inches and weighs 2 lbs.
Traditional Apple: From a century old recipe, our Traditional Apple Strudel has been a staple in the finest New York City restaurants. Crisp, hand sliced apples toasted with cinnamon sugar, layered with homemade streusel crumb & sweet raisins. It is hand rolled in our delicious, buttery thin pastry crust.
Apple Cheese: Apple Cheese Strudel is one of our best sellers. Fresh sliced apples layered over our creamy sweet cheese. Homemade streusel crumb and sweet raisins line our delicately wrapped, buttery pastry crust.
Cherry Cheese: The delectable combination of the creamy sweet cheese with the tartness of the cherry filling, wrapped in succulent, buttery layers of pastry dough, makes this strudel unparalleled. This strudel is to die for! Guaranteed to be the first dessert to disappear in any family gathering.
- Upon receiving a strudel, immediately place in freezer.
- Strudels arrive frozen or cold and must be baked before consuming.
- Strudels may be stored in freezer for up to 1 month.
Baking and Serving Guide:
- Do not thaw strudel before baking.
- Remove plastic wrap from frozen strudel.
- Bake in tray provided at 375 degrees, on upper rack, for approximately 60 minutes, until the strudel is completely golden brown (rotate the strudel halfway through cooking time to ensure even baking).
- After removing from the oven, allow strudel to cool.
- Enjoy strudel paired with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream.
*Made In a facility containing eggs, milk, gluten, tree nuts, and peanuts*